A lot has happened since I graduated Liberty University in 2002. God led my wife, Jewell and I to Calvary Chapel in Lynchburg where we were married in 2007. In the 6 years we have been there, we had our only child, Lydia (now 3), my wife has had a stroke, I have changed jobs numerous times and have stepped down from working with the youth to spend more time with my daughter in the evenings while my wife works and attends school at LGH School of Nursing.
Tuesday, March 21, 2006
March Madness is truly maddness!!!
This year I made several attempts to predict the outcomes of both the men's and women's college basketball tournament games. Most of my picks were based on previous years outcomes, with a few chosen based on personal preference. I wish I could say that I have done a great job of predicting, but with how some games turned out, I guess I was wrong. I thought that the Big 10 would have a better chance than they did, or atleast that Illinois would make the sweet sixteen at the least. Oh well, I guess it just goes to show how unpredictable NCAA basketball has become. I think I ought to stick to the NFL. My favorite NFL team (New England Patriots) always has a chance to win there, whereas my favorite College team (Michigan) didn't even make the round of 65 on the men's side. Oh well, I guess there is always next year!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment