Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Frustrated with my job

Well, I am once again frustrated with my job. First off, I have worked every day since last Tuesday including Christmas Eve and Christmas night. Oh did I mention that my next day off isn't until Thursday!!! Also, 2nd shift didn't do their job again last night, they left all the working security vehicles with less than 1/4 of a tank of gas. We aren't supposed to let them get down below 1/2! Right now one of them is sitting on east campus stuck becuase it ran out of gas while the other unit was attempting to do a patrol over there. This isn't the first time this has happened either. The last night I was headquarters and had to forward traffic to Peidmont so that I could bring schedules to 12 and 13. There were only 2 of us last night and yet 2nd shift had over 6 and couldn't find a way to deliver the schedules!!! It may sound like I am only frustrated with 2nd shift, but that is not the only thing I am frustrated with. I am also sick of some people being treated as favorites here at LUPD, even though I have been here longer than some of them. Oh well, it is a job and it does pay my bills, so whatever right? Anyways, since Jewell is the only one I know that reads this so far, I guess I will stop ranting for now, and attempt to get to work. Oh yeah, I guess I will have to walk around campus, since we can't get fuel until after 6am when the gas station opens again.

No comments: