Thursday, June 01, 2006

Things are looking up...

Things have been going pretty good so far. I have been stuck up at Gate 1 since I got back, but with the temperatures staying hot and muggy recently, it is acually a blessing in disguise. I have AC at gate 1 and unlike most of LU, I can actually control what temperature I keep it at. I also get to sit here and update my blog as well as the wedding blog. Also, it allows me to be looking for a church, setting up classes or looking for a house. Yes, I am thinking about buying a house sometime in the next year. Jewell and I sat down tonight and figured out our budget and things aren't too far off for us to be able to afford to buy something in the $60,000 range. For those back up in MA, yes there are still houses that cost under $100,000 you just can't find them up there. Things cost less down here in the south, oh, and the people in general are friendlier, even if they can't drive in snow!!! Well that is all for now, keep checking both this site and the wedding blog for updates on what is going on in my life. You can also see what is going on in Jewell's life by going here! Talk to you all later and have a great day/night (whichever you are awake during!!!).

No comments: