A lot has happened since I graduated Liberty University in 2002. God led my wife, Jewell and I to Calvary Chapel in Lynchburg where we were married in 2007. In the 6 years we have been there, we had our only child, Lydia (now 3), my wife has had a stroke, I have changed jobs numerous times and have stepped down from working with the youth to spend more time with my daughter in the evenings while my wife works and attends school at LGH School of Nursing.
Thursday, July 06, 2006
What's new so far...
It has been almost a month since I last posted any updates. Part of that has been that although things at the school slow down, things at church and elsewhere have picked up. I have been to 2 weddings this month and am preparing for Mission Fuge, a missions camp that I am going to with our teens next week. Also, I have been looking for a new job and trying to buy a house. The house is on hold until I get a better job, but that may not be too long. I had an interview today and it went really well. I won't know for about a week or so, but I have a friend that works there and things sounded good at the interview. The starting pay if I get salary will be atleast $26,000 and if I start at hourly then I will be making $10-12/ hr. Either way it is definitely an increase in pay over what I have been making at Liberty. I will probably stay on part time here, but with how things have been going on my shift, I don't plan on staying too long. I am going to keep doing what I need to in order to find another job, especially one that fits more with my major, or atleast my minor from LU. That is really all for now, so I will write more when I get back from camp!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment