A lot has happened since I graduated Liberty University in 2002. God led my wife, Jewell and I to Calvary Chapel in Lynchburg where we were married in 2007. In the 6 years we have been there, we had our only child, Lydia (now 3), my wife has had a stroke, I have changed jobs numerous times and have stepped down from working with the youth to spend more time with my daughter in the evenings while my wife works and attends school at LGH School of Nursing.
Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Too much to report on
Wow, I just logged in and realized that I haven't even posted in about a year and a half plus. The last thing I wrote was about a week before Jewell and I got married. We have been married since June 23, 2007. We have a new member to our family, of the furry kind, and her name is London. London is a rag-doll cat, that although she is full-size, still looks like a juvenile kitten. We love her a lot. Jewell's Dad passed away back in September of 2008 and so now we also have two other cats, Spikey and Precious, a dog named Smokey and Jewell's mom living with us. It is kind of crazy having to deal with the dog and my mother-in-law on a daily basis. I swore that I would never live near either set of parents as long as I had any control over it, but God works in mysterious ways so I guess there still is something He wants to teach me through all of this. I am now working for The Madeline Centre working in the schools with students that have mental health issues. I have been working there since November 2008. I guess that is enough for now, I will keep you all posted as things happen. Hopefully it won't be another year before I get to post again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment