A lot has happened since I graduated Liberty University in 2002. God led my wife, Jewell and I to Calvary Chapel in Lynchburg where we were married in 2007. In the 6 years we have been there, we had our only child, Lydia (now 3), my wife has had a stroke, I have changed jobs numerous times and have stepped down from working with the youth to spend more time with my daughter in the evenings while my wife works and attends school at LGH School of Nursing.
Friday, May 26, 2006
Clean bill of health...
I had a doctor's appointment this past Tuesday and I have been given the ok to return to full duty. This means that I get to go back out into the field and in turn also means that when overtime comes up, I actually hear about it in time to sign up. I got lucky for this week, because I found out about overtime that esentially causes me to be working a double tonight. Actually it will end up being 17 hours give or take a few minutes. I really need to get as much overtime as I can especially with the planning of a wedding and the fact that while I was on workman's comp, I wasn't getting anywhere close to what I normally make every 2 weeks and have therefore fallen behind about a month on rent. I am catching up quick, but I need to get consistent overtime (or the raise that the cheif is putting in for) to get myself caught up and back on top of things. Just keep me in prayer concerning all that and also keep Jewell in prayer, she has had a really stressful couple of weeks. Even though she is done with most of her schooling, she still has her thesis to work on and with planning the wedding and searching for a full-time job, things are really getting to be quite tiresome. We both need rest and help financially, so please keep praying for us both.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment