A lot has happened since I graduated Liberty University in 2002. God led my wife, Jewell and I to Calvary Chapel in Lynchburg where we were married in 2007. In the 6 years we have been there, we had our only child, Lydia (now 3), my wife has had a stroke, I have changed jobs numerous times and have stepped down from working with the youth to spend more time with my daughter in the evenings while my wife works and attends school at LGH School of Nursing.
Wednesday, May 10, 2006
Going back to school!!!
Well, It is official! I am going back to school starting this summer. I will be taking the new MA in Student Ministries. The only problem I am facing so far is that the status sheets aren't available until June 1st and the Advanced standing ends June 1st. I have several classes (17 hrs) that can transfer in if I process it before hand, the problem is I can only use 15 of them and since I don't know what I need, I don't know what I should get to transfer in from undergrad!?! I hope I can get this figured out soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment