Thursday, May 11, 2006

Congrats to Jewell...

Well, the spring semester is now over and Jewell is finally finished with most of her school work. The only thing she has left to finish is her thesis. It has been a long semester for both of us, with her trying to finish up grad school and me breaking my ankle, things have been pretty busy. Through this time though, I think we have grown even closer together. I can't wait until we are married, which at this time is looking like next summer. Her parents aren't wanting that though, they want to send her overseas to England next summer, but they want her to go alone and not to be married. Actually I don't think they want us ever to get married, which I can respect their opinion, but I know that we will still get married. I would prefer for them to be behind us, but I know that God is in the center of our relationship and that we are meant to be together. I just pray that they will come to realize it someday. Well, I started out to congradgulate Jewell, and here I am rambling about our future. So, Jewell, I want you to know that I love you and that I am proud of all you have accomplished. I will continue to help you get your thesis done, and plan to always be there for you whenever you need me. You are my life and my soulmate and I look forward to spending the rest of my life you!

No comments: