Saturday, August 12, 2006

Still waiting...

I am still waiting to hear about the job I had the interview for before I went to camp. I really want out of LUPD and would love to work somewhere in my field of study, or at least in my minor. As I have stated on multiple occasions, I would love to be working full-time with youth, but wouldn't mind working in a psychology related field. I hope to hear back soon concerning the job, but from what I heard, they tend to take awhile to make a decision. The good news is, I haven't gotten a letter saying that I am not hired, which is how they tell you. I really need to call them this coming week, but I am so horrible at remembering to do so. Maybe that is because I am working 3rd shift and am always tired, or maybe it is because I am usually forgetful... now what was I talking about again... JK, I am not that bad, but I do have a really horrible short-term memory. Oh well, I hope to be able to tell you all what the outcome of the job is in the near future. Talk to you all later!!!

No comments: