A lot has happened since I graduated Liberty University in 2002. God led my wife, Jewell and I to Calvary Chapel in Lynchburg where we were married in 2007. In the 6 years we have been there, we had our only child, Lydia (now 3), my wife has had a stroke, I have changed jobs numerous times and have stepped down from working with the youth to spend more time with my daughter in the evenings while my wife works and attends school at LGH School of Nursing.
Saturday, September 02, 2006
Too much has been going on!!!
Well, things really have been hectic recently. I found out that I didn't get the job that I had been hoping for. My fiance and her family were asked to leave Berean and I felt it was time for me to leave as well. I won't even go into all the details, but I would avoid Berean Baptist if I were you! Let's just say, the problems stem from the Pastor on down into the rest of the leadership there. Currently I am still working for LUPD, although I am continuing my search for another job that is closer to my field of study (youth ministry!). In the mean time, we are also looking for a new church to call home, and for that matter a new place to call home too (Jewell and I don't want to live in my apartment after we get married next summer!!!). Well, I think that is pretty much all that is going on in my hectic life. I will stop ranting now and talk more when something new comes up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment