Saturday, January 20, 2007

Sorry I haven't posted in awhile!

Hey all,
I know it has been awhile (since September) since the last time I posted here. I have been focusing more on the wedding blog and updating everyone concerning all that has been going on as far as the planning. Can you believe it? We are finally getting married, June 23, 2007. It will be held at our new church which is now Calvary Chapel Lynchburg. Speaking of which, we have now been there 6 months and both Jewell and I are starting to get involved in ministry again there. She will be working with the children's ministry and I will be working again with teenagers. I can't wait to get involved again. Well, that is all I have to say right now, check out the Wedding blog to see what is going on as far as the plans are going.

No comments: