A lot has happened since I graduated Liberty University in 2002. God led my wife, Jewell and I to Calvary Chapel in Lynchburg where we were married in 2007. In the 6 years we have been there, we had our only child, Lydia (now 3), my wife has had a stroke, I have changed jobs numerous times and have stepped down from working with the youth to spend more time with my daughter in the evenings while my wife works and attends school at LGH School of Nursing.
Tuesday, October 25, 2005
Even Youth Pastors/Leaders get sick!
Well, I am off for my two days off this week and I think I am starting to get sick. Actually, I know I am already sick, I wasn't able to fall asleep until about 2AM last night and haven't been feeling the greatest. Right now I am in the comp lab at LU waiting for Jewell to get out of class so that I can bring her home and then hopefully get some more rest. Thankfully I usually only get sick once every winter, although this time it is a lot earlier than normal for it. Maybe it has something to do with working 3rd shift now as opposed to 1st, or I guess it could be the fact that I have worked several times this past week in the cold and rain. Oh well, I will get over this cold and keep on pressing on. Hope you all are feeling better than I am.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment