A lot has happened since I graduated Liberty University in 2002. God led my wife, Jewell and I to Calvary Chapel in Lynchburg where we were married in 2007. In the 6 years we have been there, we had our only child, Lydia (now 3), my wife has had a stroke, I have changed jobs numerous times and have stepped down from working with the youth to spend more time with my daughter in the evenings while my wife works and attends school at LGH School of Nursing.
Thursday, October 13, 2005
Leaving today for NY...
Today is Thursday and it is currently about 12:00 Noon. In about 2 hours Jewell and I will be leaving VA enroute to the Rochester, NY area for the wedding of my Best Friend Kevin. The wedding is Saturday and we will be gone until sometime Monday. Feel free to drop me an email or you can just give me a call on my Cell if you have the #. I should have pretty good signal even up there and unless I am roaming, I will answer the calls that come in. Just keep us in your prayers and I will talk to everyone sometime later!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment