A lot has happened since I graduated Liberty University in 2002. God led my wife, Jewell and I to Calvary Chapel in Lynchburg where we were married in 2007. In the 6 years we have been there, we had our only child, Lydia (now 3), my wife has had a stroke, I have changed jobs numerous times and have stepped down from working with the youth to spend more time with my daughter in the evenings while my wife works and attends school at LGH School of Nursing.
Monday, October 24, 2005
Getting back on my routine
Well, I am getting back into the swing of things after having 9 days off in a row. It was a great time up in NY with a lot of good memories, the most exciting to me was getting to drive a Cadillac Escalade for the weekend. That is one sweet ride, heated leather seats, a sunroof, and only 1700 original miles on it when I started with it (over 1800 when I returned it on Sunday!!!) It was a well needed and well deserved time away from work and to top off the week my White Sox are now just 2 wins away from being World Series Champs!!! GO SOX! Well, anyways, I am at work right now so I better get going and actually do some work. TAlk to you all later!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment